Fight For My Way korean drama
Do you have the ability to follow your dreams without the proper background? Ko Dong Man has always wanted to be famous as a taekwondo champion however, he now works as an employee on contract in the mundane field of. His long-time, bickering friend, Choi Ae Ra, is aspiring to be a TV anchor but instead works at the desk for information of an department store. Their close friends, Kim Joo Man and Baek Seol Shee have been in a relationship for the past six years , but they are facing an unexpected threat to their friendship. Do the four friends have the ability to realize their goals, even though they have “third-rate” qualifications?
- Drama: Fight For My Way
- Country: South Korea
- Episodes: 16
- Aired: May 22, 2017 – Jul 11, 2017
- Aired On: Monday, Tuesday
- Original Network: KBS2
- Duration: 60 min.
- Native Title: 쌈 마이웨이
- Also Known As: Ssam Maiwei , Third-Rate My Way
- Screenwriter: Im Sang Choon
- Director: Lee Na Jung, Kim Dong Hwi
- Genres: Business, Comedy, Romance, Sports