Queen for Seven Days korean drama
A retelling of the tragic Joseon story, this drama tells the story of love that took place between the King Jung Jong and his Queen Dan Kyung, who was elected and then removed within one week because of rival political factions which ruled the king’s reign. According to legends when the queen was removed from her throne and exiled from the palace and the king would stroll towards the royal pavilion outside every day and smile while gazing at the mountain that was in her direction. In the wake of this, she put the red skirt she had chosen as her preferred dress to wear at the royal palace, upon a stone on the mountain’s face so that he could see she was fine and still yearning for him.
- Drama: Queen for Seven Days
- Country: South Korea
- Episodes: 20
- Aired: May 31, 2017 – Aug 3, 2017
- Aired On: Wednesday, Thursday
- Original Network: KBS2
- Duration: 60 min.
- Native Title: 7일의 왕비
- Also Known As: Queen for 7 Days , 7 Ileui Wangbi , Seven Day Queen , 7 Day Queen
- Director: Lee Jung Sub
- Screenwriter: Choi Jin Young
- Genres: Historical, Romance, Melodrama, Political