Lost korean drama
The story is about ordinary people who’ve worked long and hard to shine in the spotlight and then suddenly realize that “nothing has happened” in the middle of the downward path of life. Boo Jung is a 40 year old woman who works as ghost-writing. She’s never achieved anything in her life , and she isn’t sure where she should go in her life. Kang Jae a 27-year-old man who runs a role service company who gets scared of himself due to the fear that he’ll never ever be able to achieve something.
- Drama: Lost
- Country: South Korea
- Episodes: 16
- Aired: Sep 4, 2021 – Oct 24, 2021
- Aired On: Saturday, Sunday
- Original Network: jTBC, iQiyi, iQiyi
- Duration: 1 hr. 10 min.
- Native Title: 인간실격
- Also Known As: No Longer Human , Human Disqualification , Disqualified from Being Human , Disqualified as a Human , Ingansilgyeok
- Director: Hur Jin Ho
- Screenwriter: Kim Ji Hye
- Genres: Life, Drama, Melodrama